Wednesday, June 06, 2007

THE SIMPSONS script is done!

I've just turned in the final revision of THE SIMPSONS script I've been developing with the rest of team. I've received word back from Dave and Warren that they approve (Warren actually contributed a pretty good gag!), and we submit it to City Hall and the Mayor's Office tomorrow. I've been told that they may come down on me for my use of the word "bastard", but the context is necessary, and I'll fight it all the way to... well, to City Hall.

I'm still waiting on word from the other team members: Scott, Karl and Joel... but I'm pretty happy with this draft. Special thanks also to bud, Rob Davaiu, who joined the other night for a writer's meeting and served us well with his insights.

Now all we have to do is make them damn thing.

We'll be planning a party in late June to unveil the finished product, which will also include behind the scenes antics of pre/post production, and of the actual shoot. As well as video profiles of the key players.

USA TODAY will be hosting the finished videos from the 14 different Springfields, so I'll be sure to supply links to the page when it's up (which we expect to be June 29). Voting will end on July 9, with the winner announced shortly after.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker