Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Chiller & more...


-It kind of snuck up on me this year, but this weekend brings the 2007 CHILLER THEATER SHOW. I'm not at all ashamed to say that it's one of the highlights of my year (I'd say it's tied with my annual Cape Cod vacation). As always, the guests are a little sketchy (Chakotay?!), but the DVD dealers and fellow filmmakers are the real reason I go down anyway. If there are any fellow filmmakers who will be at the show, drop me a line -- I'm always looking for East Coast contacts!

-Some interesting developments with writing projects have surfaced... ranging from two feature films to a small corporate gig, each promising either money, further career development, or both.

-Most exciting, I've recently been forwarded some conceptual artwork for a project that's gaining steam -- a feature film that I may be producing this summer. It's from a script I wrote a couple of years ago that has always been a dream of mine to see production. After seeing this new art, I gotta say I'm falling in love all over again with it.

-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker