Tuesday, August 08, 2006

I'm in Fango!


It's actually not the first time. All told, I've been mentioned in, I think, 3 other issues of the nation's (nay... the world's!) preeminent horror magazine, Fangoria. The first time was for the release of COLLINSVILLE; the other two for release information for MAGDALENA'S BRAIN.

This time, though... it's a featured review. And from what I'm told, it's a positive one.

Getting written up in Fango has always been an ambition of mine, and it's nice to see it come to pass. It's not as though I feel I've arrived -- that's silly. It's just a ego and potential career boost, and something that I can look back on with pride.

It hits the street on August 22. Be sure to pop by your local newsstand and pick one up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker